Saturday, May 29, 2010

been very busy lately

Charlie had a stent put in his heart on 4-22. We have had many dr appointment between him and my MIL that is having cataract surgery on 6-2. Since Charlie's stroke he has trouble with speech so I am now her patient rep. My older son got out of prison on the 25th and we spent 2 days driving him to his PO and other appointments. I tatted doilies for both my mom and MIL for Mother's Day and have done lots of other tatting waiting at all the appointments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael. Ever since we've switched from In Tatters to the new format, I haven't seen much of some of the tatters. So I've put your blog on my site. I hope you are feeling well. Sounds like you have been very busy with family, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw that you made some tiny tatted snowflakes. I have some questions about the pattern. Can you help me?
    You can e-mail me at stansdemeulder@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete